Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Blu-Ray: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Three-Disc Edition + Digital Copy + DVD)



Status: SHIPPED

I've always enjoyed Ben Stiller's movies although some of it are lame but I do enjoy his movies such as Meet the parents/fockers, Madagascar, There's something about Mary, Dodgeball to name a few. I'll be reviewing this Blu-ray when i get my hands on it hopefully by a week's time. I heard that the DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track a bit disappointing for some people but let's see when i get it and experience it myself.





But as far as the info i can get on the title is:

Video
Video codec: MPEG-4 AVC
Video resolution: 1080p
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1

Audio
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1 (less)

Subtitles
English, French, Spanish
English, French, Spanish (less)

Discs
50GB Blu-ray Disc
Two-disc set (1 BD, 1 DVD)
Digital copy (on disc)
DVD copy
BD-Live

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...