Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Review: Speck Fitted™ for Iphone 4 "King Death"



Last two weeks i got myself a new "Killer" casing from Speck. It's a limited edition stylin fabric-wrapped patterns designed by legendary lowbrow artist, Dirty Donny which give my iPhone 4 a fabulous tailored look. It is a form-fitted two-piece hard shell case designed to protect your Iphone 4 from scratches and scuffs. When i say scuff, i really mean it as this particular case saves my Iphone 4 from damage caused by my carelessness.I actually dropped my Iphone 4 onto a tarmac road and this case provided sufficient protection to prevent it from breaking or scratched. I really like the hard shell which is coated with matte, soft-touch coating which makes it feel good when holding it. What other things that i like about this case is that, with soft-touch coating it's easy on the pocket meaning it's easy to retrieve it whenever we put it in the pocket. I highly recommend this case.

Verdict: Highly recommended!
Pros: Tough, matte soft-touch coating, cool 'Halloween' design.
Cons: Fabric might lost it's adhesive after a while, some kid might find the design scary :-P

Speck Fitted™ for Iphone 4
Overview look

Speck Fitted™ for Iphone 4
Side profile




2 comments:

DDFABULOUS.COM said...

banyakkan info on iphone4 agi ek abg...hehehe..tq

Jep said...

Hehehe...will do :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...